Kicking Hunger 3v3
Who: Boys and Girls U9 through High School
What: Indoor 3v3 Event When: Saturday, January 12 starting at 9 am
Where: Middle School Gymnasium Fee: $5 per player
How The Day Will Work How The Day Will Work
1. Your player will sign up through the NR Soccer Club’s website at www.nrsoccer.com. Follow the link on the home page to register your player. Players do not sign up as a team but as an individual player.
2. Your player will then be scheduled to play multiple games with different teammates in their age group. We will separate boys and girls but may combine age groups so all players interested are able to play. Scoring is based on how your player does in each game, not as a team. We will work to keep your player in a 4 hour window of playing time.
3. Scoring system is 6 points for a win, 3 points for a tie, up to 3 points for team goals scored, and 1 point for a shut out. For example if your player wins their first game 3-0 all 3 players on their team receive 6 points for winning, 3 points for goals scored and 1 point for a shutout, so 10 points for all 3 players. The next game your player will have different teammates and the results of that game will be added to all 3 players on the team. We will track individual point totals for this event.
4. Throughout the day we will have skills opportunities for your player to earn bonus points! Earn up to 5 bonus points for each item your player brings in for the food shelf to kick off the day.
5. Concessions available for purchase. Please no carry in food or beverages.
BRING A FRIEND FOR FREE!!!!! Each player can bring an unlimited number of friends for FREE! The friend cannot be currently registered with the NR Soccer Club. When registering fill out the spot for bringing a friend and they participate for FREE!!! Players who bring a friend earn 5 bonus points for each friend!
Items to donate to the Food Shelf: canned fruits and vegetables, peanut butter, canned fish and meat, oils and dressings, brown & white rice, Kleenex, paper towels, toilet paper, dish washing liquid, laundry detergent, shampoo, and bars of soap.
NRSC is bringing two great training options to our club this winter. MN Foot Tech and Pro Connect Coaching will come to train here in New Richmond once per month. Registration will be done for each session. Some of items being worked on is. **Please Note*** This is offered to 2019 Summer Registered players. Sign up for 2019 if interested in these activities.
1 v 1 Fakes and Feints
Dribbling for Speed
Chipping and Lobbing
Long Range Power Shooting
Goal Scoring Theory (Lecture)
Breakaway Technique & Tactics
Heading for Goal
Near & Far Post Runs
Small Group & Combination Play
Attacking Numbers Up & Down
World Cup Tournament
Interval & Pressure Training
Recognizing and Exploiting Goalkeeper and Defenders Weaknesses
Nov 11th MN Foot Tech
Nov 18th Pro Connect
Dec 9th MN Foot Tech
Dec 16th Pro Connect
Jan 13th MN Foot Tech
Jan 20th Pro Connect
Feb 10th MN Foot Tech
Feb 17th Pro Connect
DEC 16th Training
** NEW TIMES for this session due to trainer availability***
****Groups are being combined for longer sessions.****
12pm-1:30pm 2010,2009,2008,2007,2006 Birth years
1:30pm-3pm 2005,2004,2003,2002,2001 Birth Years
Serving New Richmond, Somerset, Baldwin and surrounding areas
New Richmond Soccer Club
PO Box 494
New Richmond, WI 54017
These fine organizations make what we do possible. Please show your support to these amazing sponsors and thank them for their commitment to our organization. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities