Unfortunately, COVID-19 is still surging and keeping things unpredictable. However, NRSC had a GREAT Fall season, despite the virus, and we plan on doing the same in Spring/Summer. In order to start planning for the season we need to know who is intending to register.
Like in Fall, we cannot guarantee what Spring/Summer season will look like. So, NRSC wants to hold off on charging members any fees right now.
So, what we need everyone to do is to click the link below and indicate that your child(ren) intends to play soccer in Spring/Summer 2020. Remember that we did not hold tryouts this past summer, so this season is open to ALL interested players. This is not a formal commitment, but the board needs to know our numbers to begin planning. Later, when the season is more predictable, those members will then register and pay the fee. We will be in touch with more details when available. It is possible that we will not begin the season until we can practice outdoors.